Know How To Remove SearchMainInfo
Infected Browser by SearchMainInfo
Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0, Mozilla:38.2.0, Mozilla:51.0.1, Mozilla:38.2.1, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla:43.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.0,IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441,Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 57.0.2987
SearchMainInfo Related Adware
Adware.IEPageHelper, Adware.Reklosoft, Vapsup.bko, DeluxeCommunications, Adware:Win32/WhenU, BHO.o, Adware-OneStep.b, ProfitZone, Adware.LoudMo, WhenU.A, Adware.404Search, Scaggy, Downloader.sauveeNshiare, NetwebsearchToolbar
My Mozilla Firefox browser is acting quite weird for sometime and when I click on it to browse Internet, entire page gets filled with several online deals, offers, advertisements and lots more and such ads are being displayed by SearchMainInfo. Although, I found all these completely useless and want to stop it from further displaying. What should I do, please suggest. Thank you!
SearchMainInfo is known to be one of the most annoying adware threat which directly gets added with the Firefox like browsers and disturbs innocent users while surfing. When it got inserted into compromised machine, you will be prompted with numerous deals, offers, discount coupons, special vouchers, popup ads, commercial advertisements and so on. However, none of single offers shown by SearchMainInfo will be useful to you because most of them are based on pay per click method which might extort money. Computer experts claims that it is a dangerous computer threat which modifies entire default setting of infected computer and may causes troubles for victim users when surfing internet.
Furthermore, SearchMainInfo weakens security level of the victimized computer and make entry of several more harmful parasites into machine. It corrupts windows machine badly and every time makes you see nothing but a flooded computer screen which often blocks your access on PC. Therefore, it is necessary to take immediate step and delete SearchMainInfo completely from computer system.
Remove the SearchMainInfo from Mozilla Firefox
1. Go to Mozilla Firefox menu and select Add-ons or Press (Ctrl+Shift+A) together.
2. The list of all installed extensions and add-ons will get opened.
3. Now select and remove malicious extensions.
Reset Mozilla Firefox To Delete SearchMainInfo
1. Go to the upper right corner of the browser click the “Firefox Menu” button and press “Help”.
2. Select “Troubleshooting Information” option from the Firefox Help menu.
3. On Troubleshooting Information page click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
4. A dialog box will appear on your screen and the click “Refresh Firefox” button.
Block Phishing or malicious website in Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Go to Tools menu and select Options.
3. Select Security and put a check mark on the following items:
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Step By Step Guide To Block SearchMainInfo from other browsers
|Chrome||Step By Step Guide To Block SearchMainInfo from Chrome|
|Internet Explorer||Step By Step Guide To Block SearchMainInfo from IE|
|Opera||Step By Step Guide To Block SearchMainInfo from Opera|
|Safari||Step By Step Guide To Block SearchMainInfo from Safari|
Remove SearchMainInfo From Windows PC
End SearchMainInfo Related Process From Task Manager
1. Press (Alt+Ctrl+Del) buttons together to open Task Manager.
2. Go to the Process tab and select all SearchMainInfo related process.
3. Click on End Task button to stop that process.
Remove SearchMainInfo From Control Panel
1. Go to Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. Select Uninstall a Program option under Programs category.
3. Select and Uninstall SearchMainInfo virus from your PC.
Remove SearchMainInfo From Registry Editor
1. Press Windows+R button together on your keyboard.
2. Type “regedit” in the Run Box and click OK.
3. Find and delete all SearchMainInfo related registry entries.
Registry entries created by SearchMainInfo virus
Use Automatic SearchMainInfo Scanner
Automatic SearchMainInfo Scanner is a powerful malware removal program. It can easily detect SearchMainInfo and other nasty threats and viruses on your system in quick time. It uses an advanced algorithm due to which it can easily find all the hidden threats and malware on your system. It is an easy to use program that can provide ultimate security to your computer against latest and harmful PC viruses. It scan your entire computer including system memory, USB drives, registry files, browser cookies, add-ons and many more. It detect, remove and block all types of harmful spyware, root-kits, adware, key-loggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
User Guide – How To Remove SearchMainInfo
Step 1 – Launch Automatic SearchMainInfo Scanner and click on “Scan Computer Now” button.
Step 2 – Use Custom Scan feature to scan selected part on your computer.
Step 3 – System Guard gives real time protection from harmful threats and malware.
Step 4 – With Help Desk support ticket you can get expert help for removing threat from your PC.
Step 5 – Network Sentry option prevent malware from making changes to your Internet settings.
Step 6 – Use Scan Scheduler to scan your PC as pre-set time to keep your computer safe.
Prevention Tips Avoid SearchMainInfo and Similar Virus in Future
There are some simple tips listed below that you should if you don’t want to become an accuse of cyber hackers or web forgeries. By following these simple tips you can keep yourself safe from being a victim of online scam. These tips will help you to avoid harmful computer threats and viruses :-
- Avoid clicking on misleading or attractive adverts that appears on your browser.
- Do not click on suspicious links provided online by any application or website.
- Never trust fake claims and offers that aggressively appears on your computer screen while browsing the Internet.
- Do not download updates for your system programs and software from unknown sources.
- Always use an updated anti-virus program and keep Firewall on to avoid malicious threats.
- Enable phishing and malware protection to block malicious websites while web browsing.
- Always scan your computer on regular interval to keep your system protected with harmful threats.
- Go for the advanced or custom Installation option every time installing a new program on your system.
- Do not open junk or spam email from any unknown sender that contains attachments.
- Do not save your important passwords and banking details on your browser to avoid web forgeries.
Step By Step Guide To Block SearchMainInfo in other languages
|German||Schritte zu Blockieren SearchMainInfo von Mozilla|
|Portuguese||Tutorial para Apagar SearchMainInfo a partir de Mozilla|
|Spanish||Consejos para Borrar SearchMainInfo de Mozilla|
|Japanese||最善の方法 廃止する SearchMainInfo から Mozilla|
|Danish||Easy guide til at Smide ud SearchMainInfo fra Mozilla|