About Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death
Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death usually occurs at the time when Windows has trouble in reading something placed appropriately in the system’s memory. This can be apply to both sorts of memory i.e., stored memory on the hard drive and dynamic memory in the RAM, which is commonly referred as ‘memory’ by technologists.
‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ errors is commonly caused by a bad sector, a malware, a hard disk error or a falling RAM memory.
Here is how it appears on Windows8, 8.1 and Windows 10 systems :
Potent causes of ‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ Error :
‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ error usually occurs as a result of one or more of the following :
- Virus or malware contamination which has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Operating System-associated program files.
- Driver conflict after installing new hardware.
- Damaged hard disk
- ‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ because of memory (i.e., RAM) corruption.
- Inappropriately configured, old or corrupted device drivers.
- Damaged or eradicated system files after one would have installed software or drivers associated with Windows OS.
Fixing of ‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ on Windows
Method 1 : Check for virus/malware
The ‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ issue usually get caused via files or programs contaminated by malware infection. So, if you have not yet scanned your system for possible malware infection, do it now.
In a case of finding any contaminated files, removes them completely.
Method 2 : Run a Hard Disk Drive Check and RAM Check
‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ is likely to get caused via failing RAM as well as disk controller error. One can execute some checks to see whether the disk or RAM is at fault or not :
- Test System Memory
A. Onto the keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously for invoking a ‘Run’ command. Now type ‘mdsched.exe’ into the run box and press ‘Enter’.
B. Tap ‘Restart now and check for problems (recommended)’ for checking out the status of the memory card right now or tap ‘Check for problems the next time I start my computer’ in a case of being also occupied now.
C. A ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool’ working will get viewed while restarting PC.
In a case if it reports no error, good news, your disk is not the culprit.
- Run a Hard Disk Drive Test
a. On the keyboard, press the ‘Windows logo key’ and X simultaneous and then tap ‘Command Prompt’ (Admin)
When prompted with the administrator permission, tap ‘Yes’
b. Next, type in the command and then press ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard. Now type ‘Y’/
c. Restart the computer system for the CHKDSK to scan the GDD and then locate and repair any detected issues.
Method 3 : Set paging File Management to Automatic
As the error code displays, if you do have a bad block or sector in a paging file, ‘Kernel Data Inpage Error of the Blue Screen of Death’ would happen. Regarding it’s fixation, implement the set forth steps :
- Onto the keyboard, press the ‘Windows logo key’ and ‘E’ simultaneously for invoking File Explorer folder. Now make right-click on ‘This PC’ and tap ‘Properties’.
- Tap ‘Advanced System Settings’
- Next, in the ‘Advanced’ tab, tap ‘Settings’ under Performance category.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ tab, tap ‘Change’
- Check in a case if the box for ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’ is ticked and it should ‘NOT’ be empty.
If yours is deactivated, kindly tick this box and then ‘OK’ for saving the change.
Method 4 : Update device drivers
Obsolete driver can result in such error causing great inconvenience to the users. So users are suggested to regularly check for updates for drivers. If its available they should update the driver at once for better Windows performance and to avoid such glitches in future.