Are you facing with an error code 0xc0000428 BSOD on Windows bafter updating your Windows 8 to 10? Have you noticed BSOD with error 0xc0000428 instead of the Windows Staretp screen? Searching for best solution to fix error code 0xc0000428 BSOD on Windows PC? If yes, your search definitely ends here. This post includes an ultimate solution through which you can easily fix error code 0xc0000428 BSOD on Windows.
Facts To Know About Error Code 0xc0000428 BSOD On Windows
Error code 0xc0000428 is usually provided on Windows BSOD and it is faced by almost all Windows user. Such an error message is often known as ‘ The digital signature for this file couldn’t be verified’. It is informative because it delivers error code for the analysis and indicates that there is a problems from Digital Signature that could not be easily verified. If you known about the Digital Signature then good otherwise you must know that Digital Signature is a mathematic tacic or the sequence of specific digits. To fix error code 0xc0000428 BSOD on Windows, follow the below mentioned solution.
Reasons Behind The Occurrences of 0xc0000428 BSOD on Windows
- Unnecessary modification in System hardware or software.
- Outdated Boot manger.
- Using of older boot disc with the newer Windows version.
- Disconnected installation disc before the Windows installation and many more.
Related News: How to Fix Ndistpr64.sys BSOD Error
Solutions To Fix Error Code 0xc0000428 BSOD On Windows
Solution 1 : Rebuild Boot Manager
- Plug-in the bootable USB drive and start your PC.
- To start from USB, press any key of your keyboard.
- Now, set your preferable language and then after click on Next button.
- On next, choose Repair your computer option and then click on the Troubleshoot option.
- After that click on Advanced and then choose Command Prompt option.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit on Enter key after each of them including :
- cd boot
- attrib bcd -s-h -r
- bootrec /rebuildbcd
Solution 2 : Check and Repair File System
- Boot your PC from Windows media.
- Under the Language Options, click on Next button.
- On next, click on Repair your PC.
- Choose Troubleshooting then Advanced Options.
- After that go to Command Prompt.
- Note letter of OS partition drive.
- Enter chkdsk D : /f and then after click on Enter key.
Solution 3 : Disable The Digital Signature Temporarily
- Press Win+I keys together and choose Update & Security option.
- From the left pane, choose Recovery option.
- After that locate Advanced startup and then click on Restart Now button.
- While System is rebooting, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced and then choose Startup Settinhs.
- Lastly, locate ‘Disable driver signature enforcement’ option and then after click on F7 button to enable it.
Solution 4 : Repair Windows Startup
- Plug in USB that includes Windows 10 installation media and then after press on the Power button.
- After that press any key to start PC from USB.
- Now, use up and down arrow key to choose an option like Boot, Boot Options, Boot Order or other and after that press on Enter key.
- Under the Boot list, locate USB flash drive, CD or DVD and changes the place from down below to top.
- After that click on Enter key.
- To save changes, press on F10 key.
- If a confirmation window appear on your screen, click on the Yes button and let the PC to reboot.
- On next, set language, currency, time, keyboard and other things then after press on Next button.
- Now, choose option of ‘Repair your computer’ and wait for option ‘System Recovery’ to open.
- Choose Windows installation drive option and then click on Next button.
- At last click on the Startup Repair option and wait until the process gets completed successfully.