Are your getting Ndistpr64.sys BSOD error message each time while user your PC? Is this error message cause your PC to freeze? Looking for the best solution to fix Ndistpr64.sys BSOD error message? If so, you are reaching at this right place. This post includes an appropriate solution through which you can easily fix Ndistpr64.sys BSOD error.
Ndistpr64.sys BSOD Error : Facts That You Must Know About It
Ndistpr64.sys is actually a BSOD error faced by almost all Windows OS users. It usually occurs when some of the System files get damaged. It is typically displayed in ther Windows startup phase and prevent the Windows user from booting up PC. Such an error message often prevents System user from starting PC normally and makes user believe that their PC has a serios cyber malware. As per the technical perspective, Ndistpr64.sys file is a software driver. The Ndistpr64.sys BSOD error clearly indicates that something is wrong with Ndistpr64.sys file. Well, need not to be panic because by following below mentioned solution, you can easily fix Ndistpr64.sys BSOD error.
Solutions To Fix Ndistpr64.sys BSOD Error Easily
Solution 1 : Start Your Windows PC In Safe Mode
- Restart your Windows System.
- Now, a System configuration window will be displayed on your screen, click on Troubleshoot option.
- On next, choose Advanced options.
- Now, Startup Settings window screen will be appear in which you have to choose Enable Safe Mode option and then click on Restart button.
Solution 2 : Gain Permission of Ndistpr64.sys File
- First of all, open the File Explorer. Then after locate your preferable file or folder.
- Right-click on your preferable folder or file.
- Go to Properties and then Security tab.
- After that click on Advanced button. Now, Advanced Security Settings window will be appear on your screen. Here, you have to select the Owner key.
- On next, click on Change link button that locate next to Owner label.
- Now, The select user or Group window will be appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to choose your account via Advanced button or by just typing your user account in box of ‘Enter the object name to select’ and then after click on OK button.
- Now, provide full access to file or folder for your account.
- Just right-click on file or folder, go to Properties and then after choose Security tab.
- On next, click on Add button. Now, The Permission Entry window will be appear on your screen.
- Move your cursor to click on ‘Select a principal’ and then choose your account.
- Now, set permissions to the Full control and then click on OK button.
Solution 3 : Launch Your Command Prompt
- Start your Windows PC. Go to Start icon, type cmd or Command Prompt.
- On the search results, right-click on it and choose option of ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Alternatively, you can right-click on Windows key and choose option of Command Prompt (Admin).
- On the Command Prompt, type DEL /F /S /Q /A C:\\Windows\\System32\\drivers\\ ndistpr64.sys and then after click on Enter button.
Solution 4 : Execute Blue Screen Troubleshooter
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- From the right pane choose Blue Screen option and click on it.
- Once section expands, click on Run the troubleshooter option.
Solution 5 : Scan Your PC With Anti-Malware Tool
By scanning your Windows PC with a well-reputed and trusted anti-malware tool, you can easily fix Ndistpr64.sys BSOD error and other error related to PC. So, scan your PC right now without wasting your precious time.