Reason To Reinstall Audio Drivers on Windows 10
Windows 10 is a recent version of Windows Operating system featured with several excellent one. Updating of OS to latest version lead them to several appreciation. But unfortunately, some big updates also bring new issues, some of them are related to audio. The audio related issues can make people unable to use the certain apps, play video ads, hear anything from the speaker and many more. So, users must opt some appropriate solution to fix it. It can be done by reinstall audio drivers on Windows 10. To reinstall the audio drivers, follow the below described instruction carefully.
Working Solution To Reinstall Audio Drivers on Windows 10
Solution 1 : Use Device Manager To Reinstall Audio Drivers on Windows 10
- Start your Windows 10 PC.
- In Windows Taskbar area, right-click on Start button and then click on Device Manager option.
- In the opened Device Manager window, expand the option of ‘Sound, video and game controllers’.
- See the name of your audio driver, right-click on it and choose option of ‘Uninstall device’.
- In the opened confirmation dialog box, click on the checkbox of ‘Delete the driver software for this device’, followed by Uninstall button.
- At last, restart your Windows PC.
Solution 2 : Reinstall Audio Drivers on Windows 10 Using Control Panel
- At first, start Windows 10 PC.
- In the Windows Taskbar search field or Start, button, type Appwiz.cpl and then after press on Enter key.
- This action will open the Programs & Features window.
- Look for audio driver entry.
- On next, right-click on audio driver and click on Uninstall option.
- If you see confirmation box then click on Yes button to continue the uninstallation of audio driver.
- Upon the successful removal of audio driver, restart your PC.
Hopefully, the above described instruction will definitely help to reinstall audio drivers on Windows 10 and resolve sound related issues on your Windows 10 OS. So, you must opt the instruction carefully as in exact order.