Delete Backdoor.Athena from Windows 2000
Error Cause By Backdoor.Athena
0x000000EB, 0x0000011C, 0x000000C8, 0x00000014, 0x80244023 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 503 – the request was timed out waiting for a gateway., 0x80240028 WU_E_UNINSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED The update could not be uninstalled because the request did not originate from a WSUS server., 0x00000023, Error 0xC0000001, 0x8024400B WU_E_PT_SOAP_VERSION Same as SOAP_E_VERSION_MISMATCH – SOAP client found an unrecognizable namespace for the SOAP envelope.
Backdoor.Athena Related Trojan
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Vundo.E, PWSteal.Lolyda.S, W32.Dupator, Worm.Nuqel.BB, Infostealer!gen1, Info, Virus.Win32.Cheburgen.a, Obfuscated.agjp, Key Logger, I-Worm.Neysid, Dumaru, Troj/Agent-WXL, Trojan.Makplu.A, Obfuscator.KA, Trojan.Agent.cach, Proxy.Minigaway.A, Mal.TibsPk.D
Here you can find most effective way to remove Backdoor.Athena from the infected Windows based computer such as Windows Vista. You can also get complete knowledge about how to reset web browser’s settings including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc. Other than resetting of browser settings, you will also know how to remove such kind of malware from system registry just in few clicks without paying money or buying most expensive removal tool. After going through the below given instruction one can easily and safely delete Backdoor.Athena and at the same time enhance their system along with web browser’s performance and accomplish online task in the mean time with no hassle.
Backdoor.Athena Removal From Internet Explorer
- Firstly, you have to open Internet Explorer >> Now click on the “Gear Menu” button and after that select “Internet Options”.
- Here you should choose “Advance” tab and then tap on the Reset option.
Backdoor.Athena Removal From Windows Control Panel
- Move the mouse pointer on left bottom corner of the screen >>Click on the Start Button and then select Control Panel >> then select Uninstall a Program option under the programs.
- Inside the Programs and features >> Tap on Installed On to find all recently installed software.
- Now you require to right click on Backdoor.Athena threats and then click to Uninstall option.
Removal of Backdoor.Athena From Windows Registry
- Press Windows key+ letter R together and let it go to open Run window
- Enter “regedit” and hit Enter, Registry Opened
Guide To Wipe Out Backdoor.Athena
|Windows 7||Tips For Deleting Backdoor.Athena from Windows 7|
|Windows 8||Simple Steps To Get Rid Of Backdoor.Athena from Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Uninstall Backdoor.Athena Instantly|
|Windows XP||Delete Backdoor.Athena from Windows XP|
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://.com”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell=”%AppData%\.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Random”
Backdoor.Athena Removal From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key together to open Task Manager
- Right Click on Task Manager->Select->Menu
- Find the Backdoor.Athena >>Select >> End Process
About Windows Scanner Software
Windows Scanners Software is capable to scan your computer and eliminate entire virus from the computer. Thousands of home as well as professional users has used this software and they has given high rating. They are totally satisfied from Windows Scanner Software. It basically work in three steps i.e scanning, detection and removal. No matter which version of Windows OS you are using, it is compatible with every version.
Why to use Windows Scanner Software?
Here is a brief details of Windows Scanner Software that shows how its effective and protect against threat.
System Guard: Its the most advanced feature of removal tool which blocks invasive infection with purpose to prevent execution of other harmful piece of code on system.
User-friendly interface: Its user friendly interface is really easy to use for both new as well as professional computer users.
Complete scanner: Tool will quickly scan your complete computer including registry, files, cookies to detect all the malware or other related threats.
Custom scan: It let you to scan specific area of computer where threat is likely to remain hidden to save time.
Compatibility: One of the unique featured of Windows Scanner Software i.e compatible with all version of Windows based computer.
Help Desk And Support: One can easily contact to the help desk support when they are in troubles because of any known or unknown PC threat
User Guide Of Windows Scanner Software
If you want to remove Backdoor.Athena immediately from the infected computer system, but getting problem to run the software then you no need to worry, go through the following steps.
Step 1. First of all Download Windows Scanner and launch it on the computer. It will take few minute to install and get ready for use. After that press Scan Computer Now button to start scanning process.
Step 2. In this step you will find that the software is scanning your entire hard drive to find Backdoor.Athena and other threats. Once scanning is completed you will get a list of all detected threats in thumbnail format along with its description.
Step 3. Software has one ultimate features called “Spyware HelpDesk”, through which you can get complete and instant help related with the respective detected.
Step 4. Here you are suggested to opt “System Guard” option which is provided by the software in order to stop all malicious threats from being installed on the system. It helps you to keep your PC safe in near future from any virus attack.
Step 5. Now click “Network Sentry” option which provide overall control of the network settings of the related PC. You only have to enable this features and stop any harmful object from getting installed on the computer via network. Using that you can keep your computer along with host file safe and secure.
Step 6. At the end users are advised to use Scan Scheduler which help them to launch the Windows Scanner at a specific date and time even in their absence. If you use this feature then the software will start at your pre-set time and clean Backdoor.Athena completely from the machine.
What to do for preventing computer against Backdoor.Athena?
- You should always install original and latest software
- Avoid using cracked or freeware software
- Download any thing from its official site only
- Keep install of effective antivirus software
- Regularly check your computer performance
- Avoid browsing on hackers or dubious web sites
- Activate firewall settings
- Update antivirus and other installed programs
- Avoid downloading spam email attachment
- Scan properly pen-drive before using it.